Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Cervix In Before Period Cervix High Before Period?

Cervix high before period? - cervix in before period

Yesterday my neck up (because I could not play today - I can not touch) and I wonder whether this might mean that I am PG? 1. Tag der the last period was 11/15 (which is 12 / 9,) not for a few days. We had sex once in the CD12 - CM is the water and had a lot of them. I have no other signs of pregnancy - but I know it's too early. The only thing I can do, is my sense, the position of the neck. Through research I have, it seems that within women .... Cervix should be low, but I am high. Is this a sign of pregnancy?

2 comments:

Sarah N said...

It can soften a sign of pregnancy, but not the most reliable, and the cervix and even higher if the woman is pregnant, but it did (before / after AF is due) is different for each woman and each pregnancy.

Note that you should check your neck at the same time and in the same position every day, because these things can affect how you feel.

Even if you check the neck, while awake fresh and then too.

I hope this is a sign of pregnancy HUN! Fingers crossed! : O)

x

MurphysG... said...

t in the same woman at different times of the day.

I recommend that you check your cervix right after you take your time and check every day, while at the same place. This way you know how much should your cervix feel if your cycle, and if you think you suppose you could use to determine pregnancy. For a woman, would not the regular review of the cervix, I have to say is almost impossible to get pregnant or not, determine whether the control.

Post a Comment