Thursday, December 24, 2009

Ui Testing Tools I Have Been Working As A QA Analyst Since Past 2 Years. During This Time I Have Learned UI Testing Tools Like?

I have been working as a QA Analyst since past 2 years. During this time I have learned UI testing tools like? - ui testing tools

I worked as an analyst in quality assurance in the last 2 years. Meanwhile, I have learned the tools of user interface testing as silk (basic), Watij (test Web applications in Java) and also learned something of the ant, which is based on Java, building tool. I also learned basics of UNIX, such as create / delete directories and use the vi editor. I am not happy with the money that I do, and I wonder if I can do anything to earn more money as a software tester / quality control. I'm not sure that you my license, I can make more money or make me get more useful. I will be very grateful if someone can recommend the best-known QA / Test certificates are.

Thank you.

Ronen

0 comments:

Post a Comment