Friday, January 15, 2010

Averatec Tablet My Tablet Pc Pen Stopped Working? BEST ANSWER WILL BE CHOSEN!?

My tablet Pc pen stopped working? BEST ANSWER WILL BE CHOSEN!? - averatec tablet

Ok, so I took my pen and my Tablet PC and I have written about it, so I dropped the pen is not allowed unusual, so I stood up and began to write, but does not work. Would not you move the mouse with all our might. What should I do? How can he solve this problem? If I do buy a new device, I need a new computer or can I buy a new pen? This is a Tablet PC Averatec 2005, that is my guarantee to speak. Help please! Thanks

1 comments:

IndianMa... said...

Is your Tablet PC with an LED? These indicate whether the sign of spring is underway.
When her off, then the spring is not a signal, probably because the battery is almost empty ... So u May to replace the battery ... or because their damaged.Hope pen is not the case pen.You heart can also try to set the parameters of the spring in the control panel if the LED blinks.

Good luck ....

Post a Comment