Sunday, February 21, 2010

Carrot Juice And Radiation Food Someone Undergoing Chemo And Radiation Can Eat?

Food someone undergoing chemo and radiation can eat? - carrot juice and radiation

My wife's parents stayed with us (in a rural area to live) my stepfather to chemotherapy and radiation therapy for lung cancer and what at first as it is moved to his brain (although subjected to chemotherapy during the summer). He did not feel too bad (fatigue) during chemotherapy, but if you like my friend's mother is very ill during the double dose. I had some turkey in the freezer, so I have to eat 3 of meat on the hand and the bones are cooked and frozen juice containers. I bought a lot of fresh apples and apple sauce to make the garden. Nothing else I can do in advance, it will be easier to eat? I have dozens of carrot muffins, I made the accumulated (with a healthy recipe that standard), but I think Wil about my mother-in dining roomto go as she referred to the treatment. I also have a fresh vegetable juice with carrots in my garden, tomatoes, beets, carrots, celery and apples. I prefer answers from people who have these more generic website links live. Thank you all!

0 comments:

Post a Comment