Friday, February 19, 2010

Endep 10mg DOCTORS PLEASE IS Endep 10mg Tablet Ok While Breastfeeding?

DOCTORS PLEASE IS Endep 10mg tablet ok while breastfeeding? - endep 10mg

My doctor prescribed me 10 mg tablets yesterday Endep
I had my son 4 months ago, after I endomitritis I was bleeding, mastitis, x4, and was in and out of hospital for the first three months was also a headache for 7 months and have very bad shoulder / back pain and chronic headaches for all that I sometimes feel down and stressed because I am in and out of the hospital so much. I'm not depressed, I went with someone a few times to talk and said I'm not depressed, and I am particularly happy because I'm still sick and I was 4 months since the birth of our children, I am (not really know know who is sick).
anyway my question is, it is safe during lactation is prescribed for chronic pain and said it will help me, asLEEP and can help my mood.

My doctor knows that I am breastfeeding, but I searched on Google, and said it would take during lactation.

1 comments:

Kir S said...

Your best source of information to become a pharmacist. They are very familiar with the drug, and if you know the top of the head, the resources to go and check.

Post a Comment