Saturday, February 20, 2010

Painting Dining Room With Bay Window What Color Do I Paint My Walls In My Dining Room?

What color do I paint my walls in my dining room? - painting dining room with bay window

I have a red brick fireplace, over the entire width of the wall. I have a high ceiling of dark wood, which is in it, and my head is dark brown. My carpet is royal blue and not dark blue, not blue, baby .... I do not know what color the better. I thought of a bright red, but I heard the wall paint color, "competition" with the fireplace. I have lots of natural light. I have a sliding glass door in the wall opposite the fireplace and a balcony 12 feet on another wall

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cream, butter-yellow color that goes well, make sure that this is not yellow when tooo.

Anonymous said...

I wonder how much of the stone in the wall, but here goes anyway seems a more traditional / term will look, here are my vision: I want is a chair rail in the same place, so add more information 'option to connect all the colors / patches together. Top rail to hold the light and bright with a warm sun cream or yellow gold beige.Bellow he would find a background image (yes, even back in fashion) with half-words model Bold wide vertical stripe or something that resembles an old English house blue or a light cream-Victorian style in the same yellow coupe / tan combo. Then, the accent, antique furniture in copper surface light and / or table decorations to reflect the color of red brick. If there is a coat, I show a little style (old) blue and white/ Cream jugs and vases to put the blue top. Hope this helps. Good luck!

Post a Comment