Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Wedgie By Coach I Need Help Fast!?

I need help fast!? - wedgie by coach

Hello, I will say that it happened about 3-4 months and when I touched it. It all started when I, the 9th Class went. I love baseball and I tried on my school team in baseball. I made the team and the problems began. The Grade 9 dress part of the 10th Class locker room. One day a boy in Grade 9 was pulled from the dressing room a group of students from 10 º. He got an "OC", and it really does hurt. They referred to this law, "Code Blue". Well, he chose a different child each day to beat. The coaches have never been there to observe. As I continued, I decided to tell my manager about the situation. About 5 children was 5 days suspension from school. They accused me, and I did not even say that Isaid. So we all think, "I said, everyone wants to beat me. Now, months later, a pizza night baseball in a few days and I'm not sure if I should go. I am very afraid for all children. What should I do? Help!

6 comments:

Fairness, why said...

You have no right to make these criminals, no matter what is going on here to say.

Unfortunately, at some point in their face. I advocate no violence, but you must prove that they are not willing to take their abuse, violence.

Swift kick in the balls, they work only on the first type, then you have to bite scratch, screaming and angry. Do not let anyone tell you it's fire fairies, have taught them in the hands of special forces to fight against the hand. Find the points at which pressure and attack people when they are beaten down.

Even if your arrival time, do not be afraid to strike, and then mad. Or to stop and leave you alone or at least you have your first job.Of course, first violence, if possible be avoided.

But if they are attacked, fight hard. Your heart is pumping and you're scared. Chanel energy in anger can not be defeated, but before leaving seriously injure someone.

Do not worry about it, an outsider, the other child victims have been treated with respect, you are strong enough to do what it could not.

Good luck, guys.

Dexy said...

Go to the party to ignore any attempt to cause problems with ... speaks only of "security" people, if not "kick-off to fight ... not everything, or avenge him. When the crowd to see that you are not interested in his game enough, they will withdraw. Whatever happens You remain calm and act as normal as possible before the jerk ... or later, not leave. they, you know that you are too scared or worried. It will be someone else to choose.

Cat said...

Do not be afraid to go there, just a group of his friends, so you do not so anxious. Probably used to beat you in public

VirtueOf... said...

Therefore, it is always taught my children at home. and if anyone messes with them, I'll break the bones.

Crystal Vols said...

I am sure that it is the responsible adults of the party. If yes, proceed. Let us not be afraid, even if you are. You can see that fear and believe, at least, "she said. Even if you do not worry, they think they have no fear, why do you say to them. If someone ask you all to say that you do not report it. Even the 9 Class. It is possible that you rats.

α ℓєєѕнα said...

Do not be afraid, harassed, bullied me, and I have to them and sai Back off! and they have, I think you should be concerned with both, and make them believe that you do not fear, for the screening of offenders for the people who they are weak, and I think are the strongest and I do not mean to them intimidate or hurt, I mean, are themselves. Believe me it worked, and if doesen't say the new director, and his parents, 1 Girtler in my school was a big animal, and if enough people told him that she was forced to transfer to schools, others words, distribute,. Stay strong and no reason to panic.

Post a Comment