Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Why Would Evening Primrose Oil Cause Breakouts Why Am I Breaking Out So Badly, And How Can I Stop It?

Why am I breaking out so badly, and how can I stop it? - why would evening primrose oil cause breakouts

I am 19 and have always mild to moderate acne. Younger than I (was about 12 ½ years for me to say 15-16) was pretty bad but I knew I was through the hormonal changes during puberty, etc., etc. I have been on Ortho Evra birth control, since I was 15, but remained two months ago. Since I was 18, my acne is improving gradually started before they were moments when all the grains, only minor pimple on the nose. I had (acne on the face and behind the ears? And the scalp and neck.)

However, I have recently broken in places I never spiked before! My neck is covered with small red bumps, some have a white head, but no pop-likE beans and have never been anything like it before. I have several in the neck, like great white head and even I am beginning to get on my back. I never had cereal in each of these areas, and I'm really excited, my confidence goes down the drain.

I do not understand why this happens, my acne was not bad, even when I was younger. I'm afraid it could be that I am on birth control, but I can not believe it would cause such a drastic interference. My diet has not changed in any case, I am now more healthy, and I take evening primrose oil per day, which seems to have helped a little. Is there anything I can do to stop the leak before it gets worse?

0 comments:

Post a Comment